Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Serendipity

Oh what a break, I am on a roll, dodging all odds.
Whoever let me back into this world? it is a new dawn!
Not a thing I care about, flying, defying the gods.
How did I survive so long? should have been long gone!

I do as I please, say what I think, always opulent.
Might it be a wiser choice? if I stick to brevity!
I ride my luck, don't look back, a tinge arrogant.
Doesn't it seem obvious? never indulge in self pity!

I am chugging along, indulging, maybe astray.
Can't I be the judge? for once I can turn the tide!
Retrospection, self appraisal, the right pathway.
When will the time come? to continue in stride!

Every night I feel, tomorrow a new me will emerge.
Why can't I reach salvation? at last reach the shore!
I think I am on to something, discovery on the verge.
What will there be not to love? a journey to adore!

No comments: